What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user's computer for the purpose of storing data, which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
Below is a table with the Cookies used in this website:
How can you configure your cookies?
1. Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser Help.
2. Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
3. Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced settings> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
4. Safari: Preferences> Security.
For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
5. Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
For more information, you can consult Opera support or the browser Help.
If you use a different browser than the previous ones, consult your policy of installing, using and blocking cookies.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services or areas of this website may not work properly.
Do we update our Cookies policy?