Dr. Tomás Parra Rodríguez
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery, Universidad de Oviedo (1983).
- Resident Medical Intern at the Asturias General Hospital (1987-1990)
- Specialist Doctor in Ophthalmology (1991).
- Attending Physician of Ophthalmology at the HUCA (1991-2016)
- He supplemented his training at other international universities.
- He is the author of various publications and papers on his specialism in national and international journals and conferences.
- Member of various Ophthalmological Societies, and currently spokesperson for the Principality of Asturias in the Spanish Ophthalmology Society.
- Specialization in Anterior Segment (Corneal and eye surface surgery, cataract surgery and glaucoma).